Saturday 10 November 2007

The return leg

God, sitting in a train station wasting time is so boring, I mean, I really can’t think of anything else I could do that would leave me so bored, except maybe watch the film soylent green again. My god people, how such a film became a classic I don’t know, maybe I ruined it because I already knew the big twist but I’m sure everybody has.
Encase you haven’t guessed I’m writing this blog in the Sheffield train station while waiting for the 14:41 train to Hull. Missed the 13:37 [and yes it was the 13:37, I’m not making that up] because the quite obviously gay bus driver was a big gay and didn’t show up 10 minutes early like I had planned.

Anyway life’s not so bad I guess, I got to have a go at some woman for talking on her phone on speaker phone [what a bitch] and then I chucked in a scoff at her horrible shoes as well, maybe the last bit was a bit harsh/gay but o well it was funny to me.

-foxy.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Haha 13:37 - genius. Simons at home this weekend aswell don't you know.